Julie Chavez

Julie Chavez

Monday, September 6, 2010

Simply Adorned Jewelry Part 1

I have been dying to decorate my Simply Adorned necklace charm since I saw one on a blog. It was a christmas one that was stamped with our Christmas Collage stamp set. But since Halloween is coming first and it is one of my favorite holidays I thought I'd do one for it. But it turned into 6 necklace charms and making the bracelet charms match. I did do the Christmas one also but you'll see that in my next post. The darn thing only lets me have so many photos per post! :) If you like what you see and would like to have one for yourself just send me an e-mail or check out my online store for the products. www.stamperscottage.stampinup.net




the new Wicked Cool stamp set




From the Crypt Stamp Set

From the Crypt


From the Crypt



From the Crypt
Supplies: Very Vanilla paper, Basic Black Ink, Basic Gray Ink and the stamp sets listed under each photo.
The From The Crypt stamp set has such detailed images that I was able to isolate different parts on the images to make the charms. It's one of my favorite stamp sets from Stampin' Up
and it's what got me into all this Stampin'!!!!
If you have questions just send me an e-mail - thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

  1. Love this! You did a great job with From the Crypt. And I am happy you are updating your blog because I love to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete