Julie Chavez

Julie Chavez

Monday, September 6, 2010

Simply Adorned Jewelry Part 2

I had to get one of our lovely model - thank you Auntie Tootsie for this statue. She is modeling the Christmas charm that started this all!

Here is a close up of the Christmas Charm. The stamp sets used were Leaf Lines and En Francais - this was inspired by our other stamp set - Christmas Collage - which is in the current Holiday Mini Catalog (e-mail me if you want a catalog)!


The sign is from Michael's - yes they already have Halloween stuff out! But here is a full view of the bracelet.


Here are the bracelet charms close up. The stamp sets used were From the Crypt and Tiny Tags and I used our Basic Gray ink around the edges to give it that weathered look.




And here is one final charm for the necklace which uses the House of Haunts stamp set.
What I love about both the necklace and the bracelet is that the charms are interchangeable. So whenever I get tired of one image I just pop it open and put in a different one. The image can either be handmade by me, cut out of a magazine or you could even put in photos of your kids! This necklace and bracelet are so reasonably priced and I love that they can be changed to fit any outfit or holiday!
Necklace Charm 1" x 1 1/4" 18.95
Chain 34"12.95
Chain 24" 10.95
Bracelet 8" 7.95
5/8" Square charm 8.95 each
Supplies Used: Very Vanilla paper, Basic Black Ink, Basic Gray Ink, Old Olive Ink, Real Red Ink and I used our Aqua Painters to color in the mistletoe! The stamp sets used are listed under each photo.
Again thanks for stopping by and e-mail me or stop by my online store to purchase anything you liked!





1 comment: